Support the Music
Donations and grants make it possible for the Roseville String Ensemble to present three free concerts to the Roseville area community each year.
- Contributions to RSE are tax-deductible as charitable contributions. We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation.. Because we are an all-volunteer orchestra, all of your donation will go to sustain our programs.
- Checks can be made out to Roseville String Ensemble and mailed to: Roseville String Ensemble, 2660 Civic Center Drive, Roseville, MN, 55113.
We are grateful to the following organizations, which have provided support at the sponsorship level:
Sponsors have provided at least $250 to RSE for the current concert season. For information on season sponsorship opportunities, call 651-357-5792 or 651-487-1270 or e-mail email@example.com.
The following have provided in-kind support to RSE:
- Roseville Parks and Recreation
- Roseville Ind. School Dist. 623
- Falcon Heights United Church of Christ
- Centennial United Methodist Church
- Dedicated volunteers